Tutorial - Ledge Village Haunted Accessories:
The Ledge Village is series of 3D buildings and accessories that can be combined in a mix and match fashion to build tiny villages on small ledges around your home. The buildings are thin, with all detail on the front so they fit on small trim ledges. This file includes construction directions for a variety of the accessories. There are other files to coordinate with including the trees, Haunted Mansion, and Haunted Cottage and casket and skeleton.
- Cutting File downloaded on 3DCuts.com here.
- Your preferred adhesives
- Glue Dots
- Zig Glue Pen
- Card Stock
(For people importing into Cricut Design Space)
- All parts together in Accessories - 7.906" w x 10.7" h
Steps for completing the 3-D Ledge Village Haunted Accessories:
1. Download the cutting files for your cutting machine here.
2. Load the files into your cutting software following the steps for your cutting machine.
3. Prepare the files:.
- Click here for detailed steps on how to use .SVG files on your Silhouette (with Design Studio).
- Click here for steps on how to use these .SVG files in Design Space with your Cricut Explore.
4. Cut the files:
- Paper colors are your preference but card stock is required.
5. Fold on all dotted fold lines.
- All folds are in the same direction.
- Simply fold on the dotted fold lines and place a glue dot between layers to hold in place.
- Two exact copies of the tree file are required. Cut both.
- Fold one tree on the two dotted lines, both in the same direction.
- Place a length of 1/8" score tape down the center of the flat (non-folded tree) and attach the folded one in that spot.
- Be sure to keep bottoms aligned.
- There are two different trees in this set. One is in the Accessories file and the other is in the Haunted Cottage file.
- Fold the bat in half.
- Place a glue dot between the halves.
- Place a knotted piece of clear filament thread into the glue dot and then fold the bat over and press the halves together.
- Attached the filament to one of the branches in the gnarly tree so it is suspended in the air.
This file is part of the Haunted series which also includes the Haunted Mansion, the Haunted Cottage, picket fences, and a couple of gnarly trees..
This tutorial is available online at:
©2014 3DCuts.com, Marji Roy