The Heart Cube box was the starting point for this design. I added some internal elements to adapt it to the new holiday. I think the results are adorable which is fitting for the Easter bunny!
But like all good designs, you refine it some on second time round. I added some cut outs to the internal layers to help with assembly.
This card is designed to fit into a standard 6" x 9" booklet envelope. I have included links to some supplies at Amazon in the tutorial. This is something I started recently to help with ease in ordering.
Links to supplies on Amazon:
- Order from Amazon: Neenah Exact Index Card Stock 110lbs. 250 sheets (Affiliate Link)
- Order from Amazon: Aleene's Tacky Spray 11 oz (Affiliate Link)
- Order from Amazon: Scor-Tape 1/4” 3 rolls (Affiliate Link)
- Order from Amazon: Art Glitter Glue with metal tip (Affiliate Link)
- Order from Amazon: 6 x 9 Booklet Envelope - White 25 pack
- Order from Amazon: Premium Silhouette Blade (Affiliate Link)
Check out the new the new video tutorial i released for this project.